Thursday, January 31, 2008

oh my. i'm married.

i have been adjusting to referring to eric as (gulp) my HUSBAND over the past several days.

how does this happen so fast? did i want it to happen so fast? were we thinking straight?

nothing could have been more fun than our petite vegas wedding. we enjoyed the company of about 30 people in the chapel and at dinner afterwards. the most cheesetastic Tropicana karaoke bar in the after hours one could possibly locate on the LV strip.

of course then there was my cold. my brother gave me a most lovely wedding gift. a sinucleanse neti-pot, which if you are unfamiliar, is an aladdin-type genie vessel in which you run a saline mixture into one nostril as it flows out the other. blow nose and repeat in second nostril. thrilling.

and an even more thrilling experience approximately one hour before your very own wedding. i ran out of time for my hair, but man, did my nostrils feel gooooo-ooooood.

No comments: