Wednesday, September 17, 2014

chug chug chuggin along

Still sorting out lots of things.

The weather is changing along with my mood.

I am participating in an art therapy group, which I've loved so far.  Only problem is my work schedule sometimes preventing me from making it in.  But when I can make it???  It's Awesome, and just what I was looking for in terms of my ongoing treatment.

Still see a therapist.  Still see a psychiatrist.  Still take an anti-psychotic and anti-anxiety pill.  And yep, check.  Still have Bipolar.  It's not going anywhere.

Saw a whole buncha live music last weekend.  I watched The Buzzcocks, Television, Face To Face, Afghan Whigs, Paul Weller, Wu-Tang Clan, Metric, Flaming Lips, The National, Patti Smith, Social Distortion and The Cure.  Cool, right?  I love music.  Live for it, in fact.  I love what those artists and performers can do to lift up others.  I could never in a million bazillion years get up there on a stage and do what they do.

Plus, I bought a new iPod and have been filling it with all kinds of goodies from the past and present.  So Music has been a good therapy as well.  As always.









No comments: