Wednesday, May 28, 2008

All Things Remarkable

While I was walking home from the neighborhood K-Mart last night with a large $5 Little Caesar's pepperoni pizza, cell phone in hand talking to my husband, I had an idea.

I am going to try and find one thing Remarkable each day.

If I can find one thing Remarkable each day then perhaps my world will be a more interesting place.

This may sound uninspired and boring to those of you dear readers who lead very exciting lives, but for me it is a dire attempt to maintain the most grounded sense of adventure possible.

I of course, cannot change the name of this already-titled blog. But come on, it's a Jacques Dutronc lyric. How can you go wrong with that?

So let me get started. Yesterday was the $5 pizza. Today, what will it be.

I don't know about you, but I can hardly stand the suspense.

No comments: