Tuesday, July 21, 2009

fatiguée...

My two weeks of being the elder responsible cousin/auntie/translator was rather grueling. I swear the roller coasters thrashed my brain around in its skullcage a bit too much and I have had a headache for almost a week now.

But Yosemite Sam and Foghorn were there to catch me so I'll be alright.

La petite française est bien partie aujourd'hui. Moi je ne peux pas imaginer être parent d'un teenager de cette époque de tous les devices éléctroniques. Les texts, SMS, les sites web, les portables, les appareils-photos, les Nintendo DS...c'est trop pour un jeune esprit!

More stories to come....

Bonne nuit.

2 comments:

Amanda said...

=D looks like you had a great time.
can't wait to hear all the stories!

nikki said...

it was fun, manda. but not this headache part! i seriously am getting OLD and it's making me sad that i can't do what i once did with such ease. siiiiiggggh.