Thursday, July 23, 2009

I totally want to write to Gregory House, M.D.


This would be a great episode of House. Girl with mysterious week-long headache, virtually normal CT scans, then starts predicting the future. Turns out one of her dental fillings is made of Kryptonite and she is secretly related to Superman. Then it turns out to just be a delusion he is experiencing while on hiatus in the Mental Hospital.

But these really are shots of my brain. They gave me a cd at my appointment today so I've been spending the afternoon researching the internet on how to read CT scans of the brain.

I really don't know what they all mean so I just gotta wait for my young stoner Indian doctor to call me back.



And this photo here is the last time you will ever catch me on a roller coaster again.

Writing to you from high-dosage Aleve and Valium land,
Nikki

No comments: