Saturday, December 21, 2013

Christmaaaaas!

I've been sounding rather down lately.  I'm okay, really.  Life is just soooo damn serious sometimes!

But it's Christmas.

And for the most part, people have been rather lovely this season.  Certainly people are pissed off and frustrated at the credit card fraud and compromise limiting access to their money.  But if one is to step back and properly assess a situation, one ought to send their FURY to the evil crooks and thieves out there in the world who cause this chaotic mess.  I've dealt with thieves for a majority of my working years.  There are plenty of them.  And they ruin and disrupt this world.

Greedy fuckers.  Ugh.

At the end of the day,  I can look in the mirror and smile because I'm a good person.  And hell if anyone else cares, I know that I contribute good to my little world as I know it.

I don't know when it became so, uh, uncouth to be a GOOD person in this world.  But if there's one thing I've learned through all these chaotic holidays, it's that THIS is the time to reconnect with all the GOOD people out there in this world.  Religion and belief systems aside, goodness and kindness and brother and sisterhood is what this season is all about for me.

Merry Christmas.

No comments: