Wednesday, July 6, 2016

Feeling Ok

I very groundedly (is that a word?) mentioned his name in therapy yesterday.

I told the story of the time I played a song of his for my husband, and tried to use it as a way for him to try and understand the depths of my childhood memories in terms of my journey in mental health.

And how my husband didn't get it.

Obviously I'm not going to blab here about our personal troubles.  I'm all love. I'm all peace.  I'm all support, even when being supportive doesn't make sense.

There are so many things in this life out of my control, and there is so much pressure for me to be GREAT.  And if I spend my time focusing on that, my depression grows to excruciating lows.

I have been OVERWHELMED by too many things in my life.  

I'm just a simple lady trying my best to live a good life.

I'm spending the day working on some simple paintings and simple collages.  It's my therapy.

Also listening to good music:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vOhLbA-B-bE



No comments: