Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Ok, so crisis not averted...

Ugh.

So health insurance through the Mr.'s job is going to cost us $440 a month.  Well, NEWSFLASH!!!  WE DON'T HAVE AN EXTRA $400 A MONTH!!!  Yes, I will be getting a few weeks severance pay, but it will only cover a few months.  I have agreed to start my new job on my days off from my current job for the next month.  And so I am preparing myself for the possibility of working two jobs like I always used to do.  The Mr. and I already don't see much of each other, so I reckon this will continue until that new and improved, um, LIFE finally decides to settle into existence.

I know there are MANY suffering much worse circumstances than me.  I don't even want to get into suffering and coping strategies.  I watch the coverage of those affected by the recent tornadoes in Oklahoma and feel lousy for even mentioning my dilemmas.  But dilemma after dilemma with very few breaks or 'luck' is something difficult to endure.  Life isn't easy, and nobody ever told me it would be, but man oh man.  I sure wish life were 'easy' sometimes.

I have been holding things together for a very long time.


No comments: