Saturday, November 14, 2015

Some basic thoughts...

As I watch events unfold each time there is bad stuff happening in the name of shared group beliefs, I feel I need to do much more in this world.

Every human being needs to feel like he or she matters or feels they belong somewhere.  And when they subscribe to a group that does pure evil, how terrible that they were brought to such thinking because they lacked the basic thing in life: to feel valued.  This goes for the gang violence in my own city, the groups throughout the world willing to ignore the beauty of life in attempts to scare and control, and individuals who became too isolated.

I can't believe some of the stuff I read on the Internet, that humans have become so callous to life and to the idea of brotherhood and sisterhood.

My words here are small, but they are written in an earnest attempt to be a Helper.  

The world needs more sanctuary, not more fuel for the madness of anger, hate and violence.


No comments: