Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Frozen through and through

Ah!  Eeh!  Achoo!

This time last year it was eighty degrees!  Eighty degrees!  It's craziness!  Wind chill today was about 10 degrees.  Ten degrees!  Oh when winter lingers like this it makes everyone more and more crabby as each frozen day continues...

My world of books and movies and music is keeping me company.  Picked up the new David Bowie. Three cheap Miramax movies: Malena, Italian for Beginners, and Map of the Human Heart.  Went to see Stoker, complete with Korean subtitles.  Watched The Painted Veil.  Reading American Heiress and The Marriage Plot.  How does my brain handle all this at once?  I dunno, but I love it.  And tomorrow I will run off for my Wednesday library jaunt and pick up more more more!

Maybe I should write helpful reviews for all this stuff.  Perhaps someday.

Other than that, my current pleasure is helping customers who think I'm a GENIUS when I google an answer for them.  I oughtta change my name badge to Nikkipedia.

No comments: