Monday, March 11, 2013

Rainy days.

Another day of scanning, sorting, shelving and alphabetizing.  Very quiet.  My clothing was entertaining us all.  I wore an old top I had forgotten in my closet.  It was a black, mock turtleneck with silver asymmetrical buttons and two front pockets.  (Sorry, no photos.). But I resembled a sort of sci-fi orderly.  Or a sci-fi dentist.  So funny.  I had planned to bust out my blue suede Doc Martens boots from the late nineties, but it was raining and I didn't want to risk the raindrops on my blue suede.  I bet you wouldn't risk it either if you saw them.

A group of special needs students stopped in today and I helped some of them find the latest Glee CDs.  One of the students kept reciting a line from a movie over and over and over again.  I can't quite place which movie but it was darling.  Except he kept repeating shhhhh---and I was worried the word 'shit' could have come out of his mouth and didn't want the little kids to hear it.  But crisis averted.  No 'shit' was said.

And so the rain continues to drizzle sporadically.  I hid under my bright yellow umbrella and not a drop fell on little ol' me.

No comments: