Thursday, June 23, 2016

Honesty

Well, I'm working on some plans that are keeping me busy and hopefully not to a point of sheer overwhelming panic.

Living in the here and now...that's what I have to do to get by.  Still, I feel like there are others waiting for me to do what they expect me to do and getting angry at me...I don't know? 

What I get angry about is all those people with GIANT EXPECTATIONS of me don't know what I have been through in regards to my mental illness.  I have had so many setbacks to my stability and nobody seems to appreciate how much I've accomplished holding down a job and trying to be a loyal employee and honor my commitments.  I'm trying to do a good job, and be around people, and use my experiences to try and help other people.  Why isn't that good enough for people?

Maybe I have a simple life because that's all I can handle?  I'd love to bridge more friendships with authentic friends who love me for who I am, and to whom I can be an authentic friend in return.

No comments: