Wednesday, June 15, 2016

It's a bad day, I cannot lie

My ambien didn't help last night and I'm just wide awake after not sleeping last night.  It's like this invisible psychic force overcomes me, where it feels like it pounces on me at my lowest point and I start to unravel.  I don't know how to describe that invisible psychic force, but imagine for a moment, if you will, that many many many people are gossiping about you all at once.  Imagine how that might feel.

I'm not saying that's the case, that that is what I believe is happening, but it's what my mind is tortured with feeling and I just feel defeated and inches from total collapse.

I am processing traumas in therapy and it's got me feeling lost.  

There are bad days with this illness and today is one of those.

I'm sorry I'm not a successful human being.  

No comments: