Monday, June 13, 2016

La balance

I am balancing summer as best I can.  There is so much live music and so many small adventures to enjoy.  Make art everyday, do something creative everyday, make everything count.  All of these phrases roll over and over in my mind.  Sometimes, though, I just want to enjoy what others have created themselves.  I feel isolated when I drown myself in my own projects.  It's not supposed to be that way, but it is. 

I'm still pondering things, but scheming? No, I'm not scheming.  The world is full of too many of those.  

Current events break my heart.  The danger of anger and hate and violence....and witnessing hateful responses.  It's heartbreaking.  All I know how to do in this world is be the change I wish to see.  Walk in peace, lead by example, walk the walk.  And when confronted with hostility and aggression, act with peaceful resolution.  Hate gets you nowhere.  

No comments: