Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Positivity

I am still reconciling certain things from the past and allowing them to strengthen my outlook in the here and now.  It's no easy feat, but I feel determined to keep trying.

I pick up on certain things and feel profound sadness, so much sadness at times that I can't even muster up any energy to do something.

I try and create and participate, but it's just not very good.  I see the talents all over and around my surroundings, yet I do not see anything I try to create as significant or important.  I'll keep doing it, but it's just my therapy, and not something I'd like a bunch of other people to toss around like a football in an attempt to win the biggest prize in the whole entire universe....

Or whatever.

Anyway, these words are my lifeline in space, and I'm sorry they're not up to everyone's expectations.

No comments: