Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Day 13

Two weeks on the new lower dosage.  And a slight cloud has lifted.  I've been able to feel some assorted emotions instead of feeling doped up.  No sleep though.  I don't like sleepless nights.  Too many of them in a row and I'm worried the elated loopiness and all its strange tendencies rears its ugly, uh, head.

I'll be fine.  I'm determined to get back in form.  I've gotten myself up and brushed myself off hundreds of times now.  Maybe I can spend this year tapering down with my doctor and spewing all that weighs me down and then I can go back and spend 2015 editing 2014 into something I feel is more 'perfect' or malleable.

Three good things that happened today:
1.  I finished the last of a giant project at work and solved some of its previous problems.
2.  I caught one of my favorite episodes of Diff'rent Strokes.
3.  I found an awesome Criterion I've never seen from the library.

Now about that sleep....

No comments: