Sunday, February 16, 2014

trust

It's a tough world in which TRUST is an insecurity of mine.  I don't trust what students and interns did with my words and actions in hospitals.  I remember someone taking a video of me while I was lost in a hospital.  I wonder what they did with that material.  I really wonder what they did with that. I also remember some inappropriate comments from young 'students' in the field.  I don't trust their ability to keep confidentiality of patients a priority.

People get high on a lot of things other than drugs.   And the most powerful of 'users' get other people high on assorted substances outside of the drug realm.  People get high on Power, Religion, Art, Creativity, Intelligence,  GOSSIP AND RUMORS, Scholarly Material Of All Sorts.  I remember sitting in philosophy class in college listening to a lecture and solving logic problems in my notes.... And at the end of it all, I tilted my head to one side and wondered, "How Do People Get Back To Planet Earth?"





No comments: