Friday, February 28, 2014

Anyway...

I don't know how many people are reading my words.  There sure are a lot of page views showing up.     I hope someday I can write again and be creative and somehow participate in your world instead of being the butt of everyone's joke or recipient of harsh criticism.  I hope that I find real people who can help me, mentor me or simply just be my friend, even in dark times.

You can laugh at me for not always siding with your science, but I believe.  I don't need to preach or judge others or go tell it on a mountain, because it's sacred to me and my family and those closest to me.  I believe we are connected in more ways that science can comprehend.  How do I know?  Because I have seen some things.

The internet sure is a messed up place.  Technology has become an extension of everyone's self.  And unfortunately, many have chosen to use this tool for bad things and seething negativity.  Why not create a world of positivity and support for those who are going through troubled times?  What are you all chasing after?  And what for?

No comments: