Friday, April 4, 2014

In Focus

Life is peculiar at times, and for those with a mental illness, sometimes happiness and inner peace is something of a dream.  It is my wish and my goal to make that dream come true for those who struggle with these invisible illnesses.

I am doing much better.  Medication adjustments are still in progress, and I have found a delicate balance of resolution as I continue with these changes.  It's really rather boring and unnecessary to detail for you, so I won't.  But I'm on a Bon Chemin, and I'm filled with ideas once again.

I am reading a new book I found kind of miraculously in a used bookstore regarding Secrets.  As soon as I learn more of its contents, I'll be back with my thoughts on the subject.  I have also been immersed in the thoughts of Rudolf Steiner, and this rediscovery has led me to higher grounds as I continue my own writings and art-making.

No comments: