Monday, June 16, 2014

Meditation

I am looking for ways to meditate.  Sometimes life stressors can become quite difficult and it's pretty safe to say that with technology and the pace at which many live life, everything is quite amplified.  There is a delicate balance, and I am working professionally with my doctors, friends and some family to ensure that I can practice daily mindfulness.

When *triggers* occur, I have to step away.  I have a few personal practices that help me cope with the effects of trauma, and when I feel the overwhelming sounds invading my sense of peace I am learning ways in which to redirect my focus.  Sadly, I know of many who have also dealt with some difficulties in life and I will forever be protective of those sensitive beings.  I'm not a therapist, but I know what it's like to feel alone, to have tread some rough waters, and to have grieved like so many others.

Life can be really difficult, despite great peaks of joy.  I pray, and meditate, for a little more sensitivity each day.

No comments: