Sunday, June 22, 2014

PSA Número Dos

So I was at my local grocery store the other day and I hear a woman yank her daughter away and pull her to say, 'C'mon, we gotta get out of here.'  Was she implying that my presence wasn't good?

Rumors are NASTY things.  I don't know WHAT you've heard, or why you judge, or why you laugh, or why you smile, or why you choose to sit down next to me or why you steer clear.  Look at a person for the person they are, regardless of religious affiliation, ethnicity, political beliefs or lack thereof.  When people start judging another over RELIGION we will only encounter dilemma after dilemma.  As the old song goes,

Let It Be.

I'm also the type of person to try and walk in another's shoes when I can.  Our lives we lead are always going to vary from one to the next.  You have no idea what kind of pain or grief the person next to you may be enduring.  Be the Light for others, not the Darkness.  And if you engage in bullying, stalking, or, YES, JUDGING, you are contributing to the darkness of the world.

We don't need anymore darkness!  Snap out if it!  Coexist!  All of it!

Signed,
Your Exhausted Friend

No comments: